Previous Enews Previous issues : View the previous issues ...
In April 2009, AXA Corporate Solutions asked its clients and brokers to provide feedback on their perceptions of the P&C claims management process, in the form of a survey called Tell Us ! P&C Claims.
The methodology used for the survey consisted of conducting face-to-face interviews with clients and brokers in Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain and Italy. The strengths applauded by survey participants included the following aspects of the claims process:
- The technical prowess, expertise and experience of the teams at AXA Corporate Solutions
- The willingness to pay when it comes to claims that is displayed by AXA Corporate Solutions
- The substantial knowledge AXA Corporate Solutions demonstrates of the markets and business of its clients
- The ability of the company’s teams to respond quickly.
This survey confirmed that clients and brokers have a positive perception of the quality of the work done by AXA Corporate Solutions, as the quantified data from the survey reveals. The following items obtained satisfaction ratings of between 80 and 100%:
- Client relationships
- Support in the event of a loss
- Confidence and peace of mind in the management of future claims.
The clients and brokers interviewed placed AXA Corporate Solutions in the position of leadership in its market when it comes to these key themes.
Naturally, the survey also helped to identify areas where there is room for improvement, including:
- Claims reporting
- Coordination and management from the Master level for international claims
- Feedback on claims experience and knowledge sharing.
Action plans were already being rolled out in 2010, for ongoing application throughout 2011.
AXA Corporate Solutions has been surveying its clients and brokers since 2003, in an effort to identify sources of growth and improvement that are perfectly aligned with the needs and expectations of its clients and brokers.
Several surveys have been carried out in Europe:
- 2003: Tell Us! Marine, a survey of Marine brokers
- 2006: GFK survey, which led to the first client commitments
- April 2009: Tell Us ! P&C Claims, a survey of brokers and clients focused on the management of P&C claims
- October 2009: Tell Us! Risk Consulting, asking for client feedback on P&C loss prevention
- October 2010: Tell us! Brokers, a survey of P&C brokers in France.
The Tell Us! Brokers process survey has just come to an end. The results are now being analyzed and will be published in the next edition of E-news!
Contact : Etienne Champion, Regional Commercial Manager France email@example.com