Fire, machinery breakdown and natural events can result in property damage and subsequent loss of profit, and therefore in possible large financial loss for industrials.
To insure those losses, AXA Corporate Solutions offers its clients a full range of solutions according to their needs and adapted to their activity sector.
Key facts and figures :
- Over 100 years of expertise in Property Underwriting
- 457.7 million € gross written premiums in 2011
- 23% of AXA Corporate Solutions 2011 turnover
- 50 underwriters with significant professional background and expertise in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, UK and Asia
- 200 million € net underwriting capacity
- Continuous leadership position in large mature markets (France, Germany, UK, etc.) and presence in high growth emerging markets (China, Middle East, India, etc.)
AXA Corporate Solutions targets long-term partnership driven clients with a mature Risk management approach. The company’s strategy is to accompany its clients via reliable and innovative Risk management tools to control loss frequency and severity. AXA Corporate Solutions’ claims management experts’ high professionalism, efficiency and availabilty of being close to the corporate Risk manager whenever and wherever a major loss occurs, are clear core values.
- Detailed natural event underwriting process based on AXA CS in-house expertise worldwide.
- 150 risk engineers worldwide with homogenous expertise and know-how thanks to adequate and regular internal training programs,
- Innovative and personalized tools to support Risk managers in their missions
- Easy access to reinsurance market for extra capacity of specific covers.
- Specifically skilled teams to set up international programs within AXA Corporate Solutions worldwide network.
- Reactive Policy Quality Management for master and local policies
- Dedicated claims management teams to handle losses worldwide, and qualified and available internal experts to support corporate Risk managers in the claims handling on site wherever in the world
- Dedicated Captives servicing teams
- E-solutions (E-certificates, CRC, Riskdoc)
Each account is underwritten individually taking into consideration the client’s Risk management approach. Whereas AXA Corporate Solutions focuses on European-headquartered business, it is developing and diversifying in parallel into new territories, such as South-East Asia including China, India, Middle East,. AXA Corporate Solutions has a sound experience in international programs’ management, including Risk consulting, within a network of reliable AXA Corporate Solutions / AXA companies and reliable external partners spreading over more than 90 countries.