Claims handling and claims management for P&C and Specialty lines represent AXA Corporate Solutions’ core business activity.
In that respect, whenever and wherever a claim occurs, the insured property must be preserved and its business activity and commercial links allowed to continue.
In a constantly changing market environment and in the face of continually renewed outside pressures, AXA Corporate Solutions commits itself to assuring its clients that its claims handling services be their preferred choice.
Key facts and figures :
- Expertise & Compliance Claims Division
- Claims Adjustment & Services Division
- More than 320 claims handlers worldwide
AXA Corporate Solutions focuses on in-depth knowledge of its clients’ activities, their development and worldwide expansion and thus on sound understanding of their evolving needs. Therefore, proximity with its clients and quality of service are not only key for AXA Corporate Solutions’ loss prevention and risk underwriting, but more than ever are they key within its claims management and claims handling processes.
- Claims worldwide experience feedback
- Homogenuous worldwide claims policy for P&C and Specialty lines of business
- Common IT system assuring worldwide homogenuous global quality of claims handling and controlling
thanks to a two-fold organization of AXA Corporate Solutions’ Claims Department and for all P&C and Specialty lines of business, including International programs.
AXA Corporate Solutions’ Expertise and Compliance Claims Division, worldwide and all lines of business, is in charge of
- Philosophy of claims settlement, definition of processes, reference policy
- Technical watch of the policy wordings and deployment of return on experience / knowledge sharing
- Large loss management and controlling
- Project handling and innovation
AXA Corporate Solutions Claims Adjustment & Services Department, and all lines of business and including International programs, is in charge of operational claims handling in France and follow-up of claims managed by its international entities except major losses supervised by the Expertise and Compliance Claims Division.
The latter applies for
- Aviation claims
- Marine claims
- Property & Casualty claims