While the majority of corporations purchase international programs to cover their worldwide property and casualty insurance needs, their motor fleets have traditionally been placed locally.
By doing this, such corporations are missing out on the benefits of centralized decision-making and risk management information which enable them to control cost and optimize insurance coverage for their motor fleets.
Key facts and figures :
- 2011 global portfolio gross written premiums of more than 182 million €
- More than 100 million € turnover from over 60 international motor programs
- More than 600 000 vehicles insured in nearly 40 countries
- 9% of AXA Corporate Solutions 2011 turnover
- Underwriting centres in France, Germany, Switzerland and UK
Our strategy is to help you find solutions to control your motor fleet insurance budget. Within this context, AXA Corporate Solutions’ targets clients wishing to risk manage their fleet’s claims experience in order to build up a financially sound long-term partnership both nationally and internationally.
- One entry door into the AXA Group for decision making and program coordination
- Proactive claims management designed to reduce claims spend
- Dedicated claims reporting tools
- Fleet prevention
In addition to the key assets mentioned above, AXA Corporate Solutions has dedicated, international Motor coordination units whose objective is to ensure the smooth transmission of information within the program and to provide regular feed back and updates to ensure the program’s long-term success.
To give corporate clients the solutions based risk management that they require in today’s environment that will provide a lower claims frequency, cost and behavioral change in their safety culture. AXA Corporate Solutions provides both local and international motor program corporations access to :
- Specific local market know-how,
- Sound expertise in motor fleet prevention,
- Pro-active and tailor-made claims handling and reporting as well as
- Additional customized cost effective solutions
through all of its motor fleet underwriting hubs.