Today more than ever, automobile accidents can disrupt our clients’ activity and threaten their business. In addition to the direct financial consequences of these accidents, one also has to bear indirect costs that may also be significant. An effective prevention program can reduce a company’s overall loss experience, in terms of frequency and magnitude.
Our engineers offer the methods and tools that will help our clients to reduce the company’s exposure to road accidents through safe driving practices. For over 16 years, AXA Corporate Solutions has helped train companies in a particular approach to road risk management. The medium-term objective of this transfer of knowledge is to enable companies to achieve autonomy in the management of occupational road risks.
AXA Corporate Solutions’ motor@risk includes an innovative three steps process designed to
- assess, analyse and understand, through
- Work-Related Road Risk Management Audit
- Collision Analysis
- Online risk assessments (Isorisk)
- Online questionnaire (Scanrisk) The results are analyzed and presented in a Risk Reduction Recommendation Report.
- implement selected control measures, through
- e-Learning training software
- Accident report video
- Management guidebook (procedures)
- Media guidebook (internal company communication)
- Drivers guidebook
- In-vehicle coaching…
- maintain, monitor and review
- Audit and control measure frequency
- Risk Experience review
- Regular review of the prevention programme to ensure that the actions meet the client’s needs.
: On-line training program
Four interactive modules to introduce the safe driving reference tool.
Module 1 : Education on road safety issues to raise awareness of road risks
Module 2 : Case analysis of an accident from all viewpoints in order to enhance understanding of accidents
Module 3 : Eleven rules for safe driving
Module 4 : knowledge test
Accident report video A training video on effectively completing an accident report. It combines theoretical and practical lessons using various real-life examples.
A manual of procedures enabling our prevention teams to organize the implementation of a loss prevention program, use the training material provided and integrate the automobile risk factor into their companies’ internal processes. Media guidebook An internal communications manual that aims to sustain driver motivation with respect to road safety.
It provides each driver with a more comprehensive understanding of the safe driving reference tool and includes help in filling out an accident report