Launched in 2005, the Group Personal Accident line (GPA) undertook in 2009 a complete business overhaul resulting in a change of name : Human Protection.
Its new dynamic commercial approach embraces a redesign of its scale of products, tuned to AXA Corporate Solutions corporate clients’ needs by offering insurance and assistance products and services.
Key facts and figures :
- 2010 global portfolio gross earned premiums over 9 million €
- A diversified portfolio with clients from different trade sectors
- Efficient, available and flexible team for Human Protection underwriting covering territories worldwide
AXA Corporate Solutions objective is to protect the most essential asset of its corporate client : the Human Capital. Its goal is to go beyond offering Death and Disability coverage following an accident.
AXA Corporate Solutions moves into a full range of solutions in the areas of insurance and assistance.
- Unique, homogeneous and rapid underwriting
- Highly renowned Claims management teams
- Innovative and customized products and services
- 24/24 assistance call center
- Efficient Policy Quality Management
AXA Corporate Solutions focuses on quality of Human Protection facilitated by easy and rapid underwriting, offering products and services tuned to clients’ individual needs and evolutions.
With Human Protection, AXA Corporate Solutions completes its range of insurance and assistance solutions.
- Business Travel Accident not limited in time
- Group Policy
- Image Protection
- E-portal for medical information and assistance
Business Travel Accident protects all employees who travel on behalf of the company, anywhere in the world, with no restrictions on age and nor limited in time. This comprehensive product allows the insured person to pursue the company’s business goals with peace of mind. The covers can also be extended to expatriated staff and to all employees assigned for long-term missions.
The Group Policy is the very prototype of product that can be adjusted, offering basic or optional covers, for a defined group of insured persons, i.e. all staff members, a specific type of employees or with optional enrolment in the policy. _ The amount of Death and Disability benefits as well as the operative time (occupational accidents, private life, 24/7, road accidents, etc.). can be adapted to the clients’ needs.
Image Protection helps companies to protect their brand image. It provides compensation to victims of accidents occurring within or near the site defined by the policy. Accident coverage may include catastrophic events (terrorism attacks, building collapses) or personal accidents (fall).