AXA Corporate Solutions’ business is primarily founded on its strength in human competencies. What enables it to make the difference is the quality of service delivered, day in and day out, by the talented and dedicated men and women it employs.
If you would like to join us, it is therefore important that you understand what the AXA Group and AXA Corporate Solutions are, what it does, and how you might contribute.
Human Resources policy
AXA Corporate Solutions’ ambition is to be a sound long-term partner for financial protection and risk management of large international corporations. To achieve this ambition, the company relies on people who are empowered, focused on customer service, and on champions of operational excellence.
The pillars of its Human resources policy are based on
- Anticipate and prepare for organizational change
- Provide people with the means to develop new competencies
- Consider individual training and development a priority investment
- Build organizations that are conducive to teamwork and that involve everyone
- Promote ongoing dialogue between managers and the people who report to them
- Make cultural difference a key source of strength
Human Resources approach
AXA Corporate Solutions’ human resources approach is based on three principles
- Attract talents : pro-active and creative people with international culture and team spirit
- Develop talents : via adapted integration courses and a large choice of training and development programs
- Retain talents : through a remuneration policy taking into account individual performance, and through a variety of social advantages
AXA will only achieve its goal of setting the global standard in its business if all of its employees are motivated and engaged. Employee adherence to AXA values - Professionalism, Innovation, Pragmatism, Team Spirit and Integrity - is of critical importance. In return, AXA promises to promote employee fulfillment and satisfaction by :
- Providing equal opportunity in hiring, pay and promotion regardless of age, gender or ethnic/cultural origin
- Respecting the diversity of the backgrounds, experiences and contributions of all employees
- Conducting business with integrity, in accordance with AXA’s professional code of ethics, and encouraging its business partners to do the same
- Demonstrating opposition to workplace harassment
- Promoting constructive dialogue between all company stakeholders
- Supporting employee efforts to achieve a healthy work-life balance
The AXA Group’s ambition is to set the standard worldwide in its core business of financial protection and wealth management.
AXA managers play a critical role in achieving this objective. They create working conditions that enable people to reconcile outstanding economic performance with customer satisfaction. In doing so, managers exhibit attitudes, behaviors and an interpersonal style that allow them to achieve their own objectives and those of the company, through and with people.
AXA expects its managers to empower employees and encourage training and development. AXA University offers training for managers in the AXA Management style.
AXA employees have a clear vision of career development opportunities within their work unit, their company and the Group. They view job mobility as a vital opportunity to gain experience and build expertise.
Applying at AXA Corporate Solutions
Interested by AXA Corporate Solutions jobs and international sphere ?
E-Mail your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org