AXA Corporate Solutions covers its corporate clients when their liability is incurred for losses due to their products and activities (product recall, supply chain, etc. ) and indemnifies third parties on their behalf. AXA Corporate Solutions handles claims within more and more sophisticated and strict juridical systems linked with the increase of consumerism.
Key facts and figures :
- 2011 global porfolio gross written premiums up to 414 million €
- 21% of AXA Corporate Solutions 2011 turnover
- Casualty portfolio spread by cllients’ activity sector
- Casualty team of 40 underwriters including international and technical experts in Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, UK and in Asia
- Capacity up to 100 million €
- Continuous top position in large mature markets (France, Germany, UK, etc.) and presence in high growth emerging markets (China, Middle East, India, etc.)
AXA Corporate Solutions homogeneous Casualty underwriting rules are founded on worldwide technical and process certainty through unique underwriting guidelines, underwriting tools and engineering support.
Casualty targets are long-term relationship-driven corporations investing in a mature Risk management operating. Targets operate in all activity sectors except Petrochemical, Mining, Accounting CIEs, Lawyers and Brokers.
Furthermore, AXA Corporate Solutions risk analysis is based on reliable information such as quality control audits and regular yearly updates, and on prevention schemes especially in terms of development and emerging risks.
- Unique and homogeneous underwriting policy
- Casualty Risk consulting fo Liability and Environment
- International programs’ management
- Homogeneous Claims management
- Sound experience in Captive market
- E-solutions (e-Certicificates)
AXA Corporate Solutions focuses on quality of Casualty products and services which embraces a top policy quality management including issuing policies within a fixed timetable for which the company commits itself in various countries.
- Construction General Liability
- PI / Employers&Officers
- Employers Liability/ FINMAP
- Product Recall
Managing international programs with lead positions is one of the key expertise of AXA Corporate Solutions based on its highly experienced inhouse teams and on its worldwide network of AXA companies and external partners.
Its international Risk consulting teams are specialized in Comprehensive Casualty offering a wide range of client-driven services and sophisticated tools for analysis and reporting.
Developing in new territories i.e. Asia, Scandinavia and the Netherlands as well as expanding its offer to Home Foreign Liability are key points of AXA Corporate Solutions Casualty strategy.