Claims handling and claims management for Aviation represent one of AXA Corporate Solutions’ core business activities.
In that respect, whenever and wherever a claim occurs, the insured property must be preserved, the risks must be evaluated in terms of legal exposure and a strong defence claims organized when needed. Last but not least, the insured business activity must be able to continue.
In a constantly changing market environment and in the face of continually renewed outside pressures, AXA Corporate Solutions commits itself to assuring its clients that its claims handling services be their preferred choice.
Key facts and figures :
- Aviation claims for airlines, manufacturers & service providers
- A network of more than 20 claims staff with extensive legal and aviation experience
- International presence in Germany, Italy, Switzerland and USA
- Key staff accessible at any moment (24/7 service) via the latest electronic communication tool
AXA Corporate Solutions Aviation Claims Department is internationally recognized for its high quality tailor-made service. Its aim is to ensure that all claim matters are effectively and efficiently handled to suit its clients’ particular needs.
- Open dialogue with clients and brokers
- Personalized approach via individual staff dedicated to major accounts
- Focused investment on understanding clients’ specific business needs
- Long-term relationships with our clients
- Rapid settlement of claims once the supporting documents have been submitted
- Consistent quality of service around the globe thanks to knowledge sharing and working in partnership within our multilingual staff network
AXA Corporate Solutions offers its clients the benefits of its strength and experience in :
- Handling major events : in-house emergency plans and on-site attendance
- Dedicated teams for each line of business in order to avoid potential conflicts of interests (Airlines, General Aviation, Manufacturers and Service Providers)
- Experienced claims executives dedicated to each client
- Client teams, close co-operation with underwriters and back office
- Long-standing relationships and collaboration with our worldwide network of aeronautical specialized lawyers and surveyors
- Direct negotiations with third parties to avoid protracted and expensive legal proceedings thus reducing significantly costs for intermediaries
- Alternative dispute resolutions and amicable settlements, protecting the clients’ interests
- Loss prevention recommendations in close co-operation with aviation professionals aiming at preventing similar claims occurring in the future
- Recommending salvage actions to reduce the cost of claims
- Having an independent evaluation of the claims